SUN - THU | Noon - Midnight
FRI & SAT | Noon - Midnight
Catch all of the hard-hitting DAZN boxing action at Cheerleaders. On Friday, October 23rd catch three world title bouts from Mexico City. Featuring Juan Francisco Estrada defending the WBC super flyweight belt in a rematch against Carlos Cuadras; followed by Román "Chocolatito" González who puts the WBA super flyweight championship on the line vs. Israel Gonzalez; and finally Julio Cesar Martinez defends the WBC flyweight title against Maximino Flores.
CAPACITY IS LIMITED.
You may call in advance (215-467-1980 Ext: 0) to reserve a table. A non-refundable credit/debit card deposit will be required for reservations.
All guests will be required to sign a Covid-19 Waiver prior to entry. You can complete this form online within 12 hours of arrival and show your confirmation email at the door to enter. Guests without a current Waiver Email Receipt will be required to complete the form at the door.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has provided us with guidelines we are required to comply with as we reopen for outdoor dining. While we understand there are a variety of opinions related to certain matters outlined below, as a licensed business in the state of Pennsylvania we are obligated to comply with these guidelines and we appreciate your understanding.
• All Staff and Entertainers will be temperature checked upon arrival for work and required to wear masks. Any Staff member or Entertainer with a temperature above 100.4F will not be permitted to work.
• Customers being served must be seated at a table; bar service is prohibited.
• Alcohol can only be served for on-premises consumption when in the same transaction as a meal.
• All customers are required to wear masks while entering, exiting, or otherwise traveling throughout the club area. Face coverings may be removed while seated.
• Non-bar seating in outdoor areas (i.e. tables or counter seats that do not line up to a bar or food service area) may be used for customer seating.
• Indoor areas, including bar areas are closed to customers except for through-traffic.
Thank you for your understanding and support with this situation and we ask for your patience and respect of others as we adapt to this fluid situation. We strive to provide all of our guests with a positive and safe experience.